Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Baby Landon Maines!

Disclaimer: I am terrible at maintaining a blog, and I apologize that I don’t blog consistently…seems to come in spurts. That being said, I’m going to try and do my best to blog more often.

As I’m sure you know, I am now SUPER pregnant – I’m talking full out waddling (more on that later)… but throughout my pregnancy journey, I have been fortunate enough to have my good friend, Shelly, to share the experience with.

Yesterday, January 15, 2013 at 3:13pm Shelly and Craig (her hubby) welcomed Landon Nicolas Maines into the world! Weighing in at 7lbs 12oz, he is a perfect little angel. I had the pleasure of meeting the little guy for the first time last night, and I couldn’t have been more excited and proud of my friend for growing (and then pushing out!) a beautiful, healthy baby boy…not only that, Shelly looked fantastic. Gave me hope that having Baby B isn’t actually going to kill me!

So congrats Shelly and Craig, I can’t wait for Baby B to arrive so our little guys can meet each other officially!


Mommy and Baby!
Meeting Landon for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment