Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Denmarkian Chick is Coming!


When Christine booked her flight to come to the US for a month this summer, it seemed so far away. Now she will be here in less than ten days, I can hardly contain myself!


This photo was taken of us the summer after we graduated from college. SO much has changed since then, it’s like we’re hardly even the same people anymore.


I moved from the ‘oh -so-fabulous’ Federal Hill down to SoMD, got a dog, bought a house, started two new jobs (three if you count that sketchy mortgage company that never made it onto my resume) and got married.


Christine moved to Denmark, started her graduate degree, met a cute blonde boy, moved into a larger apartment and had baby Oscar.


Oh, and I’m pretty sure we both look much different than in this photo. I for one, now have blonde hair again. Looking back, not sure why I ever thought it was a good idea to dye it dark…guess my mom was right on that one.


See, I just summed up three years into three sentences!


It’s amazing how much can happen in just three short years. Can’t wait to see what fun things this summer will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment